We are always on the lookout for high performing individuals who demonstrate our core values and want to positively contribute to the communities in which we operate. Even if an opportunity doesn’t immediately exist, we’d love to hear from you and begin building a relationship.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this role is responsible for catering to the needs of all Patients and Practitioners of Pro Health Care.
This involves working within a multidisciplinary team of both medical and allied health practitioners focusing on patient centred care.
Key Duties include:
- Wound Management;
- ECG’s & Spirometry;
- EPC / GP Management Plans;
- Health Assessments;
- Managing recalls for chronic disease care;
- Immunisations (including an understanding of Vaccines and the National Immunisation Program);
- 24Hr Blood Pressure Monitoring;
- Blood Collection / Venipuncture;
- Managing Phone Call Triage;
- Stock Ordering and Management; and
- Minor Procedural Assistance.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Registered Nurse (desired);
- At least 2 years’ experience in general practice medicine (desired);
- Experience with Best Practice (desired);
- Honest and integrity and the ability to work with confidential information;
- The ability to work productively both autonomously and within a team environment
Why Pro Health Care – we offer:
- Recently updated facilities;
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Subsidised training courses;
- Rewards for service milestones;
- Regular work social functions;
- Discounts at a variety of retailers (such as 25% off at Specsavers, 10% off at Optus, 5% off at Kmart);
- The average family of four in Australia spends $203 per week on groceries, with our 3% discount at Woolworths you could save $316 throughout the year;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A close-knit and personable team.
About Pro Health Care:
- We are a network of modern, well equipped and well supported family practices across Adelaide, SA.
- Our ethos and core values have stemmed from the work of three prominent General Practitioners working within the Western Suburbs of Adelaide. The commitment, time and care they gave their patients over 35 years is the cornerstone of our philosophy.
- Our practices emphasise a holistic approach to managing health and well-being through doctor’s services and multi-disciplinary care — whether it be general medical, physiotherapy, podiatry or anything in between.