We are always on the lookout for high performing individuals who demonstrate our core values and want to positively contribute to the communities in which we operate. Even if an opportunity doesn’t immediately exist, we’d love to hear from you and begin building a relationship.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, this role is responsible for providing first-class receptionist support which forms an important part of the Pro Health Care service.
You will support all Patients and Practitioners of Pro Health Care. This involves building relationships, delivering exceptional patient care and working within a team environment.
Key Duties include:
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all patients and practitioners (both in person and over the phone);
- Attend to patient enquiries, bookings and appointments;
- Ensure that any requests by patients and practitioners are followed up with due diligence;
- Update and maintain the system so it is up-to-date and accurate at all times (such as appointment changes or patient information);
- Process medical and allied health payments, such as medical benefit payments and private patients, DVA, MVA and Work Cover;
- General administration duties such as fax, email and scanning of documents;
- General housekeeping duties such as ensuring the consulting rooms are properly stocked, clean and ready for the day;
- Start and end of day procedures.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a focus on customer service (essential);
- Experience within the health industry or a medical practice (desired);
- Experience with Best Practice software (desired);
- Experience with Pracsuite software (desired);
- Excellent phone manner and the ability to quickly develop relationships;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Intermediate level of skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and email);
- Honest and integrity and the ability to work with confidential information;
- The ability to work productively both autonomously and within a team environment.
Why Pro Health Care – we offer:
- An attractive hourly rate depending on age and experience level;
- Training and support;
- Rewards for service milestones;
- Regular work social functions;
- The average family of four in Australia spends $203 per week on groceries, with our 3% discount at Woolworths you could save $316 throughout the year;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- A close-knit and personable team.
About Pro Health Care:
- We are a network of modern, well equipped and well supported family practices across Adelaide, SA.
- Our ethos and core values have stemmed from the work of three prominent General Practitioners working within the Western Suburbs of Adelaide. The commitment, time and care they gave their patients over 35 years is the cornerstone of our philosophy.
- Our practices emphasise a holistic approach to managing health and well-being through doctor’s services and multi-disciplinary care — whether it be general medical, physiotherapy, podiatry or anything in between.