Total time 5 minutes + overnight refrigeration
Serves 1 | Vegan | Nut Free | Gluten Free
- ½ cup rolled oats (gluten free option, if required)
- ½ apple, grated
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaxseeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- handful walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons yoghurt
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight (the longer it soaks, the creamier it’ll be). If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed.
- Serve as is, or with extra fruit or nut butter on top.
For more great recipes by Amanda visit www.madebymandy.me
Pro Nutrition SA, Amanda Maiorano, Accredited Practising Dietitian