For a healthy alternative try this scrumptious salmon stir fry provided by Pro Nutrition SA.
- 2 Skinless and boneless salmon fillets- diced
- 1 Bunch broccolini – cut into thirds
- 1 Large yellow capsicum – sliced
- 1 Bunch spring onion – 6cm slices
- 1 Tablespoon ginger – peeled and finely grated
- 1 Clove garlic – crushed
- 2 Tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Vermicelli rice noodles
- Put a small pot of water on to boil.
- Mix garlic, ginger, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and salmon in a bowl to marinate.
- Heat a fry pan with 2 teaspoons of oil and cook broccolini and capsicum for 2 minutes, then put aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan and cook spring onion for 1 minute or until bright green, then put aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan and cook marinated salmon until brown.
- Add vegetables back to the pan with the salmon and add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and stir.
- Add vermicelli rice noodles to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve the salmon stir fry on top of vermicelli rice noodles and enjoy.
Fiona Stokoe, Pro Nutrition SA