- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 small Lebanese eggplants, cut into rounds
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 x 200g lamb backstraps
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 small multigrain rolls
Step 1: Preheat oven to 200°C. Place all vegies on a baking tray and spray with oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
Step 2: Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of lamb with seasoning. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb, turning for 3-4 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes before slicing.
Step 3: Steam beans and refresh in cold water. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl and add spinach, lemon juice and remaining oil. Serve greens with roasted vegetables, lamb and bread.