Comprehensive Oral Examination
The team at Pro Dental SA recommend a sensible oral hygiene regimen as the best way to preserve the health of your teeth and gums.
What is Oral Hygiene?
In addition to daily brushing and flossing, this includes regular dental examinations and professional teeth cleanings.
When you visit Pro Dental SA, you will receive a comprehensive oral evaluation of your mouth, which includes:
- Tooth Decay Screening: We examine all of your tooth surfaces for decay and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Examination of Your Existing Restorations: We evaluate the current condition of your existing fillings and crowns.
- Gum Disease Evaluation: We check your gums and the bone around your teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Oral Cancer Screening: We examine your lips, tongue, throat, tissues and gums, and look for any signs of oral cancer.
- Digital X-Rays: We can detect decay, tumors, cysts and bone loss, as well as tooth and root positions, using these low-radiation X-rays.
- Occlusion Analysis: We evaluate your bite for occlusion problems. An improper bite can impact the overall structure of your face and jaw joints.
Appointments with our dental team can be requested by clicking here.